About Brandi Williamson Photography – Dover, New Philadelphia OH Maternity, Newborn, Baby, Child, + Family PhotographerMy name is Brandi Williamson. I am a wife to my amazingly supportive husband of 10 years, work-at-home-Mom to 3 little lovies (Emma, Izzy & Liam) + photographer.
I believe in capturing moments as they happen. I’m about interactions and the connection you have with one another. I love photographing the newness of a fresh, new life as well as the connections of a family and the joys of a new marriage.
Tidbits about myself:
- My favorite colors of the moment are gray, purple, pink and turquoise.
- I love me a good Japanese Steak House.
- I am always watching HGTV and the DIY network. It drives my husband batty.
- My first camera was a Kodak when I was 5.
- I am deathly afraid of spiders. And those long bugs with all the legs that are super fast. AH! And anything creepy crawly. Ew!
- Chalkboard paint is taking over my house… on purpose… and I love it.
- I am a studio light photographer that also loves and uses natural light whenever possible.
- I kinda really enjoy Disney and Pixar movies… possibly more than the kids do.
- I am a big believer of essential oils and how they can change your life for the better. View more on that here.
- My husband and I were married in the Smoky Mountains.
- I am obsessed with my Keurig. I mean, really, I am.
- I am located in Midvale, Ohio and travel and work in the surrounding area of Tuscarawas County, Stark County and NE Ohio.
- My camera and I do volunteer work for Red Thread Sessions (adoption stories), The Gold Hope Project (children of all ages fighting against Cancer) and Capturing Hopes Photography (NICU babies). Each of these organizations are filled with photographers nation-wide offering their services for families in need.
- I firmly believe in this quote:
“Life is too short to be anything but happy. Love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything with no regrets and forget the past with exception of what you have learned and remember everything happens for a reason.”
I am very much looking forward to meeting you!
- headshot in lower left corner of 1st set by KarisJoy Photography
- family photo (in 1st set plus black + white by itself) by Country Summers Photography
All photos in the 2nd set are from KarisJoy Photography. 🙂 Boy do I have some talented Momma friends!! ❤ ❤ ❤